Mental health and resilience
We hope enjoyed the QBE Building Better Workplaces presentation by the Think Howe Team. You have taken the first step in creating lasting change and results in your business.
To recap, the introduction to Mental Health covered off on the following keys points from a Bio-Psycho-Social perspective:
• The mental continuum and what it means to be “mentally well” and “mentally unwell”
• Strategies to manage mental health concerns at work
• How to build resilient people and a resilient workforce
• Identify barriers in your current workflow systems that may be increasing risk of poor mental health at work
• Solutions to decreasing risk around poor mental health at work
Through the course of the session you were cued to identify challenges, opportunities to engage different parties, and where you could make a personal and professional difference in the world of mental health. As was identified and discussed, the rise in mental health claims can have a crippling effect on a business while also effecting extended social networks. The next phase of increasing awareness is the online module in the link provided below.
The online module includes a brief re-cap of points covered and allows you to book time with either Dr Caroline Howe or Hayley Kearney to have a 30 minute 1:1 discussion around themes and challenges you have uncovered thus far. This process allows the initial surface level conversation to start becoming more specific to your particular interests and needs from a business line and employer.
To ensure you get the most out of the session, we would love to know what would be the most useful thing for you to walk away with. That way we have some time to make sure we can have a session that will be the most useful for your needs.
Throughout the online module, along with the feedback survey, be as specific as possible to ensure that we can tailor future conversations to meet the needs of our participants.
A happy workforce is an engaged workforce and engaged people make for a better workplace as well as a profitable one.
We are excited to hear more about the impact you can make in the world of mental health within your workplace and support you in the process to make sure that lives are balanced and the best we can be!
If you have any questions about the workshop, your presenters, Dr Caroline Howe / Ms Hayley Kearney can be contacted at email@example.com
How Can We Help YOU?
- Deliver a customised workshop for your managers or employees at your premises
- Provide publications and tools available for purchase at the ThinkShop
- Provide further services to support your business
- Direct you to another QBE Building Better Workplaces workshop.....click here
Download Your FREE Mental Health & Resilience Workshop Slides